According to a police report obtained by TMZ, Kris Kross’ Chris Kelly died of suspected cocaine and heroin overdose.
The report says that paramedics responded to Kelly in need of medical assistance in his Atlanta home at 3 P.M. His mother, Donna Kelly Pratt, called 911 asking for help.
Paramedics found Kelly lying on the living room couch with “no life signs.” When the medics attempted to revive him, he was unresponsive.
Pratt spoke to police the night before Kelly’s emergency, in which she revealed he took a mixture of cocaine and heroin typically referred to as a speedball. The report also mentions that his mother and uncle have told police he had a problem with drug use.