Ghana’s representative to the Miss World pageant, Afua Asieduwaa Akrofi, jetted off to China yesterday for the 67th edition of the pageant, which is slated for November 18, 2017.
The 24 year old Ghanaian beauty queen will be hoping to surpass the feat chalked by Miss Ghana 2013, Naa Okailey Shooter, who placed 3rd in Miss World 2014.
This year, the Top 20 Contestants for the Miss World pageant would be select via the new format called ‘Head-to-Head Challenge’ giving greater emphasis on social media and interactivity.
Here is how to vote for Ghana and Miss Afua Akrofi;
- Visit the website www.missworld.com and check out the contestants
- Sign up at the top right corner of the website
- Login with your details attained via signing up
- Browse to the Contestants section and search for Ghana
- Vote for Ghana/Afua A. Akrofi.
Like the various Social Media for Miss World Ghana;
Facebook – Miss World -Ghana
Afua Asieduwaa Akrofi, who was runner-up in the 2015 edition of Miss Ghana pageant, has acted as Miss Ghana for close to 2 years, and has been adequately groomed for this year’s Miss World pageant which takes place on 18th November 2017 at the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China.